DLM 0.00% 3.2¢ dominion minerals limited

You made me chuckle.... Love your style... So you like a punt on...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    You made me chuckle.... Love your style... So you like a punt on the horses. Shame you are not in Sydney ... I am tied up with a couple of horses here that are very competitive. The reason for my experienced comments.
    I think Dr Chris is a pretty smart guy and I know he will do all he can to make sure this deal go`s off without a hitch , and he certainly do`s respond quickly to an email which is a credit to him. ..... I am glad it has been said we will not be trading this year. I never expected it to do myself .... But I truly believe he really needs to understand how racing works in Australia and have on board those that are highly regarded in the industry. Their knowledge and assistance is vital for the business to run smoothly when it finally hits the ground.... Some imagitive thinking would not go a stray. Taking for granted it is a much needed Technology is not wise thinking..

However he has NO experience in the racing industry that I know of nor do any of the other directors.... Having Longmile people on the board will help but racing in other countries is quite different all around the world which could cause an issue... Longmile expertise will be in demonstrating the Technology. Dealing with prospective clients and understanding the way they train and operate their racing business will be challenging IMO so having local people marketing the technology is vital.... What path they wish to take in making this Technology available IMO will determine how big our profits will be...

It maybe true some stables have an endless supply of cash but the majority are not as wealthy as you may think.. Also the wealthy stables that have foreign support could quite easily buy their own machine which in many cases they do.

I am very curious and interested to know what course they intend to take. Will they open up a clinic at each major track in Sydney and other major centres around Australia and will they be available for out right purchase.... If the company is going to hide the details of the purchase and all relevant matters related to it , and using the " confidentiallity clause " to do so IMO I think it stinks....

Yes I would like the bacon and tomato but it must be all Australian... Nothing imported.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.