AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Despite the length we have all held and the fact we're now...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Despite the length we have all held and the fact we're now producing, I still view this as a long term stock. A short term blip because our 'junior' is dealing with grown up problems in our sand pit to me has as much relevance from a long term point of view as the many short term upsides we'll see from the drip feed of drill results.

If you were relying on selling a few shares to pay for Christmas I can understand if you were a bit upset by this announcement and the subsequent drop.

Outside of that, we have at least two other significant development prospects driven by a team that has already shown they know how to get these things out of the ground. On that basis I personally find it hard to place any value on paper wins and losses at this stage knowing I have no intention of selling anytime soon.

Watching a mine being built has taught me incredible patience but with this team, i have confidence in my early investment. The patience is going to be tested at least twice more, this won't be the last share price blip and there will be learnings. At least they're honest. Onwardsand upwards, thanks AVB and merry Christmas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.