OAK 0.00% 6.5¢ oakridge international limited

It became a lifestyle company 18 months ago when the realisation...

1. 3,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    It became a lifestyle company 18 months ago when the realisation that the whole remote and vocal applications contracts which we are now seeing with Google etc became a reality. XPED was passed over, some Directors did the right thing and resigned, others told shareholders they were being ungrateful for attacking poor Athan after all his hard work, other Directors deserted the sinking ship...but most galling of all after their payouts was that some were retained in a consultative capacity. They didn't have the good grace to own up to their failures to bring about real revenue and continued to suck the company dry. It's only a matter of time before the company becomes a shell and reinvents itself. Sheng was probably in the best position to effect some revenue generating support for the company he was being paid as a Director and turned out very dishonourable indeed, especially as he too, resigned as a Director and agreed to be retained in a consultative capacity.

I got out with a heavy loss and see that most other small holders also took substantial losses while Directors came out smiling and profitable. Unprincipled and played on a break...but ASIC does nothing to even explore the possibility that things were not right in principle with this company...making ASIC as culpable as the fleeing Directors IMHO.

I cannot understand why posters here continue to see hope beyond the horizon...there is none and you were bent over and violated!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.144M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.5¢ $7 100

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32397 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 4309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.