AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

... I think it is a big harsh to blame everything on the...

1. 401 Posts.
    ... I think it is a big harsh to blame everything on the Islanders... not sure how much of this money has gone to them... but I think you may find out not much

In reality most of it went to lawyers/and legal consultants who argued that the KB case was pretty water tight. The final finding was reversed in appeal... something that was extraordinary... how they could not know this was 'likely' is beyond me.

As I did then and I repeat now, on the pre-appeal success was the time to negotiate with the Japanese, when all license and everything stood valid. Who has been rewarded by them not doing this.. definitely not the locals, the existing landowners or Government.

I understand the frustration but its easy to blame the landowner groups but they have been pulled apart by this whole case. By not negotiating (in my book) they took an unknown route versus a known but painful one.

Good luck to you all, management and the landowners... I took flight a while ago when I realised the appeal was still going to be held... but I researched a lot on this case at the time... and it pains me to see it still unresolved..

Gus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.