ORP 1.04% 9.7¢ orpheus uranium limited

I lecture on psychology in markets and technical analysis. And...

1. 3,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    I lecture on psychology in markets and technical analysis. And using certain wording like "dumping" etc just contains connotation that skews the way people think. Specifically themselves. I intentionally jump on it, no offense was intended. If my clients used the term most of the time I give them the equivalent of a rap on the knuckles with a ruler.

That aside if im completely honest I went away over christmas, to a place I would have no service whatsoever and put in what I thought were ridiculous high level trailing sells in the idea it would never get up around 4c while during the break between christmas and new years. And many of them got hit.

After that ive traded in and out with a trading parcel but I pretty was already freeholding or close to it so eventually I just left it and have not bought or sold any since.

I will say this, the freehold I have is a lot higher than I thought I would obtain before drilling even commenced though so im happy to wait it out now and see how it plays.

I trade 99% on charts alone though, and although im freeholding to have capital elsewhere. There is a reason I still have what I have, i'm expecting all the accumulation and buyers buying here to be doing so expecting at least a couple of bags from their buy point. Im more than happy for them to get it, and I have the holding I do expecting that really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.001(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $18.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.9¢ 9.4¢ $55.88K 569.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54878 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 56472 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.4¢ 9.9¢ 9.4¢ 33063
Last updated 14.46pm 03/05/2024 ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.