CDX 3.33% 5.8¢ cardiex limited

Months ago the fear was we’d run out of money, now we’re...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Months ago the fear was we’d run out of money, now we’re complaining we’ve got some? I’ll take some dilution over the company declaring bankruptcy.

Hasn’t the goal always been Pulse release and revenue? Initially the US exchange was the planned means to raise the funds for that, they even had partners lined up. Then with banking/interest rate rises, small caps were seen as high risk and sold off. See small cap index and charts - wasn’t just CDX that got destroyed. This meant they were now too small to meet the criteria of their partners (see CDX update). So instead, the board, raised the funds themselves. Even allowed existing shareholder to participate. And given the sentiment on small caps, cost of living etc amongst other things it was at a far lower price than previous. But, we’re still here, there is still a chance that in the next few weeks pulse gets released, that it’s taken up well, that revenue comes in. Which then allows the band, and growth. Im not saying management is perfect, but they haven’t been terrible either.
    The third director, or the price the directors have paid for their allotment, just isn’t a priority for me at this point in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.002(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $19.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 5.8¢ $9.861K 164.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 195000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 1264 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.43am 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5372
Last updated 11.40am 30/05/2024 ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.