HMD 0.00% 1.8¢ heramed limited

Fond was approached by one of theircorporate customers...

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Fond was approached by one of theircorporate customers requesting HeraCARE be added to the Fond platform as a way for them to provide improved maternity care for their employees and their family members. This initial Fond customer is aCalifornia-based, global social media company with over 7,000 employees and the program is scheduled togo live in the coming weeks.

So we need to wait a few more weeks to find out who the company is?
    7000 employees...

According to google twitter had 7500 start of the year and laid off about half but then later had to rehire a lot of staff so could be close to 7000?

TikTok (US) separate from tiktok china is a key player in the internet industry with 8,424 employees.

Linkedin... under microsoft has 20k + employees
    Snapchat has about 4000-5000 employees
    facebook still at 80k+ employees

My bet would be on tiktok seems to best fit the bill.

All pretty eye catching names, any of these companies would be great, might even get a mention in bloomberg technology

Let's pump this back to 10c before CR and then off too the Brunswick pub!

Just noted that subsidisation for employees will be based on each individual... does that mean lower income would get more subsidy?
    If so will be interesting to see how many people would utilise this service without meaningful subsidies as I'd say most of the people working in these california big name companies would be making a pretty penny...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.