GLN 2.78% 17.5¢ galan lithium limited

Moin daando,thank you very much for sharing your questions.I...

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    Moin daando,

thank you very much for sharing your questions.I have submitted the following questions
    • The last 9 months have been turbulent for the company. Looking back, which decisions made by the Board would you characterise as mistakes?
    • The CR came as a surprise in view of the ATM facility. Why was the ATM not utilised in full first?
    • In what timeframe can an official export licence be expected?
    • Once an official export licence has been obtained, can we expect immediate financial relief in the form of an offtake agreement with pre-payment?
    • How long will the current cash balance be sufficient to carry out the operational work on DFS 1 as planned?
    • To what extent could Galan benefit from a successful "May Pact" in Argentina? Keyword "RIGI"
    • If construction were to be halted between phase 1 and phase 2, synergy effects would be lost. How high would the estimated additional costs be?
    • Is a construction freeze conceivable for financial consolidation?
    • Are efforts currently being made to involve international support such as export credit agencies(ECAs)?
    • Is a cancellation of the acceptance agreement for phase 1 by Galanconceivable in 2024?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $82.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $611.4K 3.459M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2114 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 268642 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.