FAR 2.33% 44.0¢ far limited

Yup, sorry guys I think it was me that a long long way back...

1. pj
    2,090 Posts.
    Yup, sorry guys I think it was me that a long long way back first started referring to lower BEL1 as "SNE4".

This of course is entirely logical, but I did wonder want they were going to do - obviously BEL1 can't have officially have two names. Whatever, I did expect the next SNE well to be called SNE5 as it is the fifth well on the SNE structure. Not important I suppose in the scheme of things but daft to imply the fifth well is the fourth if you ask me, hope they don't get muddled up at their meetings ....and whatever will the newspapers make of it - will SNE4 be the 5th success out of 4??

With respect to the BEL 80% - 50% conundrum, FAR's 50% chance was for oil in the amounts potentially prognosed. It is possible that Cairn's 80% was for just finding hydrocarbons. Hopefully the already weaker market already reflects the BEL result, who knows.

With respect to lower SNE (" "), this looks to have replicated SNE 3 with the 100m gross pay "as expected" I think - certainly does leave SNE alive and well and should up the resource volumes. Glad they are now bunging a well down in the green even if its not exactly stretching the north and south. I think it was always planned to drill a well over to the east but the new SNE "4" seems to be further south than where originally planned and from the sound of things sounds particularly designed to further test the dipping (or not so dipping) sands that seemed to be so productive at SNE3 and are in the gas cap zone centrally . Are these sands the ones that the JV expects might potentially form the entire extended area? Like others await Ya's commentary on that.

pj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.010(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $40.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 44.0¢ 43.5¢ $14.61K 33.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 236634 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 149576 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.5¢ 44.0¢ 43.5¢ 14733
Last updated 15.04pm 01/05/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.