POS 0.00% 0.6¢ poseidon nickel limited

And so ends another day in the life of a POS shareholder. What...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 628
    And so ends another day in the life of a POS shareholder. What have we learned from the last two days of trading activity and what can we postulate going forward:

~ TB is currently under his desk at work sucking his thumb and rocking back and forth; however his tenacity is legendary and we await with baited breath the next announcement that the "Ark is going to surf the Tsunami once again"

~ Woll called Troy a "smug twat" late of Friday night on what must have been his 6th or 7th G&T.... however perhaps Troyus has taken his status to an higher level of "twatness" by proclaiming he's now a holder on the one company he's consistently down ramped over the last 3-4 years. To be honest, right now I don't care what catalyst is required to remove the SP malaise and if having Troyus on board results in a change of fortunes.... Welcome back long lost brother- your cheerleading past is legendary and lets hope you stick around for a while.

~ Redback called it at 8.2c, a close of high 7s and a spike approaching the AGM.hate to say it but looks like Red has this one wrong (for now) I only wish I had school fees to pay!

~ Talks is stuck in POS hell. He knows it and probs should have loaded up on ESR, CHN or AZS instead of investing in good ole POS.... which if he did would probably be sipping on a pina colada right now on his own private Island somewhere.

~ Blowie's got 10mill shares and is holding long and strong. He's keeping the faith and wants a pay day so big he'll be able to buy half of Kalgoorlie if it eventuates.

~ Someone out there is dumping and dumping hard. Question is who- Take your pick of the top 2-3 shareholders. Why didn't BMM take up their opportunity to convert at 9c and why is it that we've been smacked down in a big way each time the SP has risen past this figure?

I'll be at the AGM this year...... The alternative is to start looking for vacant cardboard box under a bridge somewhere (although the crypto I invested in back in the heady days of 2017 is back in the green so blow me down at least i'm looking for double ply cardboard)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $67.25K 11.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 28402825 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 590863 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 2392801
Last updated 15.48pm 20/05/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.