FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Goulamina Lithium Project Obtains Final Approval, page-76

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1034
    Morning ALL,

I thought I would resurrect this thread, Firstly to remind everybody just how good our tenure over Goulamina is, remember OUR licence is granted under the 2012 Malian mining code.

The permit is granted under the 2012 Malian Mining Code, covers the Company’s entire Torokoro Permit for
    the Exploitation of Lithium and has been granted for a period of thirty (30) years, renewable in intervals of
    ten (10) years until depletion of the reserves within the permit area.

So our licence was some of the last to be issued under this code, this is a huge advantage and probably why Ganfeng were so keen to jump on board.

Secondly , when we were granted the licence lithium was in a bear market now look at the price of lithium it is screaming higher and we are in the throws of a new super cycle............................................so.....................................................

Hold them tight people............................very interesting times ahead...................................oh and don't forget about our golden Morila the Gorilla which will soon be pumping out over 200,000 of pure gold

All imo and DYOR

Kind Regards
    FINN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.