KFM 4.05% 7.1¢ kingfisher mining ltd

@bintangsThey had to announce something so that when they...

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    @bintangs
    They had to announce something so that when they release tomorrow's Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow reports they have something to talk about in their Jan to March summary.

Still no commitment on time frame to commence drilling so hopefully we get transparency around that soon. June appears the earliest start date now but will need to wait.

What I find odd is the promises to drill these targets late last year when it was never possible as the heritage work was never completed.

In my simple mind if you are genuine in saying you plan to start drilling at the beginning of the 2024 field season (already commenced) would you not get the necessary approvals underway, with site visits done whilst weather permits, prior to the end of 2023 field season finishing due to weather?

That way over the 3 or 4 months where they can't get to site, they can get the final reporting completed and rubber stamped and ready to go.

Instead it appears we virtually spend 200k on business running costs, whilst we wait to get 200k from the government to assist with drilling.

I will finish with a positive though. It is good to see us riding off the curtails of others in the area with obtaining the government funding. If we have a successful campaign it's very possible we will continue to get more funding.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.003(4.05%)
Mkt cap ! $3.814M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 7.1¢ $4.021K 55.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16141 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 13345 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.