A1M 4.88% 43.0¢ aic mines limited

You might like to know -that it was BHP that actually discovered...

1. 5,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3092

You might like to know -that it was BHP that actually discovered Eloise in 1987 about

They originally owned all this ground

(Accurate history re Eloise, can be read in the Eloise almanac A1M released recently)

Eloise mining began at the end of the 1990s, just before 2000.

Mine closure twice through the years since -2000s late, and again finally notably after the copper price crash in 2012/2013 about.
    (MEP-acquired all the surrounding ground to Eloise and the company that owned it, in 2013. )
    Eloise was restarted in 2019/20.

Eloise mine was vended into AIC mines by the owner mining contractor who knows and has known the mine very well since the 2000s.

They are now A1M no1 shareholder.

It is ‘Jericho’ that is the company-making resources addition which has secured A1M out beyond 10years mine life, to really now 20years + of resources life for AIC Mines— ex-DRM resources which can continue to grow, along with growing Eloise mine and potentials. Altogether Eloise- Jericho is now a very good high grade copper with gold resource to mine through the next over decade+.

The entire land package and resources from the acquisition of DRM have been ultra important for A1M.

Jericho was discovered by Minotaur Exploration, MEP, going on 10 years ago , and will be in production in these next few years.

BHP is a significant enough shareholder in A1M ongoing only due to them taking over Oz minerals.

Oz Minerals spun MEP out in the 2000s as an exploration company, with an original geologist going with MEP who had discovered Prominent Hill- Minotaur Resources discovered it. (the first Minotaur exploration company )

Prominent Hill was company making for OZL - Oz minerals was formed from merger two companies after the original Minotaur Resources company acquisition .

OZL were always ongoing ~no2 shareholder in MEP (& in DRM, they added in funds to maintain their equity position in May 2022 after DRM relaunch)

Except for fact that Sandfire became no2 shareholder MEP in late 2021 after they vended in their local region resources and tenements .
    Ultimately all ex OZL and SFR ground, plus MEP’s Jericho resource & all exploration ground including JV ground OZL and SFR owned by MEP —ended up in DRM.

Valuable now as total package for A1M into the future.

BHP have a JV with A1M which they not likely to have as priority for at present, in SA- an ex JV with OZL with MEP/then DRM with Peake and Denison.
    Within 50kms about of Prominent Hill

A large amount of the resources drilling of Eloise was originally undertaken by BHP.

Jericho discovery drilling and exploration in the past decade was by OZL in JV with MEP. ( now OZL taken over , & owned within BHP )

MEP , then DRM did further resources drilling of Jericho in recent years after 2020 until A1M took over DRM in late 2022.

A1M have completed significant ongoing drilling in the past 18 months, including for Jericho extensions, Swagman discovery potential significance, along with very welcome growth also of Eloise resources from A1M drilling.

A1M have this good high grade copper with gold mining resource Eloise-Jericho, which will still continue to be grown - to be mined in the next 10years+ ahead.

Last edited by Aqua65: 19/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A1M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.020(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $245.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 43.3¢ 40.5¢ $494.2K 1.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29000 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 5271 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A1M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.