CAY 1.32% 7.5¢ canyon resources limited

Ace, I honestly hope you are correct about the MC as it is a...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Ace, I honestly hope you are correct about the MC as it is a long time overdue. I read the Cameroon Mining Code last week and this does seem to give the impression that ESIA Certificate is a step required (See SECTION 135 below). However, the biggest question is does this compel the PM to now sign?

SECTION 11: The following 5 (five) types of mining titles
    non-industrial mining licence;
    semi-mechanized non-industrial mining licence;
    exploration permit ;
    small-scale mining permit;
    industrial mining permit. (CAY's permit required)

PROVISIONS .SPECIFIC TO INDUSTRIAL MINING
    SECTION 55: (1) An industrial mining permit shall be granted by decree of the President of the Republic.

CHAPTER V
    PROTECTION OF THE ENVIRONMENT

SECTION 135: (1) Further to the provisions of this law, any mining and quarry operation undertaken must comply with the laws and regulations in force relating to sustainable environmental protection and management.

(2) Apart from the non-industrial mining licence, the exploration permit and the licence for non-industrial quarry mining for domestic purposes, the granting of mining titles, quarry licences and permits shall be subject to the prior conduct of an environmental and social impact assessment, a hazard and risk assessment and provision of an environmental management plan as provided for by the laws and regulations in force in matters relating to the protection and sustainable management of the environment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $103.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ $25.63K 341.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 205745 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 21352 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.5¢ 5446
Last updated 13.32pm 29/04/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.