S2R 6.06% 10.5¢ s2 resources ltd

DRM - another case of poor decision making , first failing to...

1. 33,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1729
    DRM - another case of poor decision making , first failing to take over OAU (then Thundelara ) with its garden gully project (now has 200k ounces to cc 100 meters @ cc 4 grams a tonne ) just think what that would have done as feed for for Andy Well

second, the merger with SLR , I and other share holders who knew more about M@A than leigh Junk, (he was great at a mine operational level) told him not to merge , and instead have DRM merge with Egan street , but now as you say deflector is SLRs jewel and it also got Egan street (Rothsay mine) ! classic case of the rest of the board not having the will or corporate sagacity to guide an MD who lacked corporate M&A experience unlike the board at SLR who went for the jugular !

Talking about snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory then we have another case here :

Here we have some decent shallow intercepts that they are not straight away going back to infill drilling to monetise , at that depth they could just AC drill , dont have to be a geo to work out the right cause of action short term, yes they are geos with good pedigree but they sure do not know about getting bang for buck with drilling
    I sold out based on that just stupid decision making by the company and yes you are correct lost about 40% on the trade , to me company obviously needs a practical accountant type on the board to make tactical decisions regarding capital allocation .

I will look at Glenlogan target , you may want to run your ruler over OAUs garden gully project , has potential if it merges with juniors in the area , although stupidity based on Egos of MDs looks like it is getting in the way currently .
    (informative post by you thank you )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.006(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $47.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.5¢ 9.9¢ $26.28K 258.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 49778 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 170637 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S2R (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.