CNW 0.00% 6.1¢ cirrus networks holdings limited

Holy Crap.. you would think from this thread and all the arm...

1. 736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Holy Crap.. you would think from this thread and all the arm chair analysts that a business in a early stage was focused on profits above all other factors.. hate to break it to ya but cashflow is no.1 and building revenue growth.. funny but revenue growth in early stages requires constant re-investment.. Has anyone actually been in a business in an early growth phase.. once you hit scale you start pairing back but doing so before hand is stifling.. if the extent of their ambition was current revenue then what the hell is anyone doing here.. looking for an incy wincy dividend of some sort ey.. It is clear they are creating value otherwise a top line doesn't double in 12 months.. as an investor, i would prefer to see that top line go multiples before i start thinking what can be squeezed out of the bottom line. Crawl before walk.. make sure business is solvent and focus on that top line growth.. anyone can cost cut, but try grow a business under resourced.. good luck! I love growth companies and so does the market... the question is .. where is fair value.. ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.