ABX 3.70% 5.2¢ abx group limited

Hi I have held ABX for a while now, due to the exposure to...

1. 546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Hi
    I have held ABX for a while now, due to the exposure to Bauxite and Aluminium smelting exposure, ..... my theory is lighter materials required for EV's. The AIF and REE potential is a much added benefit.
    Having said that, apart from the company announcements, I have done no investigation into ABX. I always check a companies cash position / liquidity before buying, apart from that I had decided to let it sit and bide time. It is a small speculative portion to my portfolio. I just reviewed their half year accounts and was surprised to see the lack of sales, I thought they would be selling Bauxite and producing Aluminium. Well that appears to be an assumption and misconception by me.
    Would someone please advise me where ABX's are at in this, or are they just totally focused in the laboratory on AIF and REE?
    Seriously this is not a down ramp attempt, I have successfully bought and sold a number of times aware of the thin market, but generally wanted continuous exposed to ABX due to the AIF, and now REE story. From reading the above posts, I sense some disillusionment. I hope I am wrong on that front also!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $13.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $19.06K 367.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28103 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 115655 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.1¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 7.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ 40026
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
ABX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.