DGR 0.00% 1.5¢ dgr global limited

What is the procedure regarding a shareholder getting access to...

1. 979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    What is the procedure regarding a shareholder getting access to the minutes of DGR and AJQ b.o.d. meetings where, in the case of DGR, the decision was made to give over 20 odd million dollars to AJQ, when it was basically a failed company? Surely, they did some comprehensive due diligence beforehand and then fully discussed the pro's and con's of giving the money while they acted in the best interest of only DGR and its shareholders. Again, surely there was comprehensive discussion concerning the raising the money to offer to buy out AJQ, which had entered into administration, after appropriate due diligence. Surely, again they would have discussed the chances of their bid being successful or unsuccessful before they entered into this bid. Understand that basically the same guys making the decisions represented both companies and/or were in partnership with individuals who were in senior director positions. And here we have a group believed to be heavily aligned (i.e., the owner) to a top 10 shareholder and a senior director, offering to buy 180 million options which, through sleight of hand and wording of the offer, doesn't come into the 15% rule for capital raising, leaving it possible another 15% raising could be done this year. What discussions were recorded by these directors in their meetings so that a fair and equitable decision could be made for all of the company shareholders?

So to put my mind to rest, how does a shareholder request and be given access to the minutes of all meetings where these decisions were fully discussed, due diligence comprehensively deliberated upon, who was present, what were the results of the vote, etc. and such notes recorded for scrutiny of all company shareholders? Can anyone assist with my query and has anyone ever asked for access to such meeting's records. I suggest it would be eye opening and would clearly show how our companies have been so poorly and corruptly administered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 126572 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 499999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.