HMX 8.11% 3.4¢ hammer metals limited

Ann: Hammer to sell 70% of Mt Hope Sub Blocks to Carnaby for $20m, page-21

1. 772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379

Hi Cocky,

Agree with your first two paragraphs but IMO strongly disagree with your last.

Hammer wasn’t lucky ….you make your own luck, they had the corporate smarts to get the ground around Mount Hope, that wasn’t just based on luck.

You failed mention and discount the fact some of those people who sit on HMX board were the ones who worked at Gold Road (GOR) at the time to do a deal $400m +with Goldfields to get the necessary capital to develop the Gruyère Gold mine in WA (DYOR).

plus GOR had a joint venture as well with Sumitomo so now HMX have as well, not bad for a junior exploration company, again no luck there!

They way I see it CNB was lucky ones that they themselves did the deal to make things happen, the CNB board are also smart, they realise they needed what HMX have for their own scoping study and development of their MT Hope prospect.

IMO -It is great to see two juniors exploration companies working together for the mutual long term benefit of both companies, smart corporate heads, prevail.

But to say HMX is lucky to survive is ill informed, Team HMX have the business smarts to get the right deals done, and have a track record to prove it.

You don’t get the likes of world class mining companies like Sumitomo or Glencore on board as joint venture partners JMT.

Good luck to all holders and believers in both the HMX and CNB story.

Cheers Aussie
    Last edited by aussiemaddog: 05/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $30.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $42.2K 1.192M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 296322 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 14581 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ 257896
Last updated 10.10am 05/06/2024 ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.