CBH 17.7% 10.0¢ coolabah metals limited

Nothing "duster"-ish about this. Dusters are all assay results...

1. 4,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3872
    Nothing "duster"-ish about this. Dusters are all assay results below economic grades (which would typically be 0.8g/T Au in near-surface drilling. They have reported some narrow but high-grade intersections in what they propose is a fissure vein sulfide infill system, hence the unusual RC drilling approach and the long section presentation. So far it's early days, with limited drill info available, but on the long section view, there are a few different possibilities of which way these veins could be oriented. I''m surprised the Optical Televiewer results are so good for an RC drill hole, that will give them a lot of info about the exact geological contacts and we might see a change in drill orientation in future drilling if necessary to get more perpendicular to the main gold-bearing mineralized structures. I have often seen OTV down diamond core drill holes, but its a bit of a game-changer to see some decent OTV results from quick and fast RC drilling.

The use of the word "nuggets" when talking about results from a sulfide-hosted vein system in Proterozoic bedrock shows you know nothing about exploration drilling or geology. Very early days to be dismissing a prospect with only a few drill holes and an unknown mineralization orientation and the possibility of mineralization open in a couple of directions possibly. Sure the extents are modest at this stage but there is very limited drill info available so far to draw any final conclusions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.015(17.7%)
Mkt cap ! $12.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 10.0¢ 8.8¢ $197.4K 2.044M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21794 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 920 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 20.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.1¢ 10.0¢ 8.9¢ 368673
Last updated 15.55pm 07/06/2024 ?
CBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.