HOR 0.00% 1.1¢ horseshoe metals limited

Company announces “high grade surface material” announcement...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22

Company announces “high grade surface material” announcement prior to quarterly ???? The qtrly then shows $64k left in the bank (excluding the loans available).

When you look at last qtr report v this one – not much real progress but some decent money spent in the 3 months

Interestingly in regard to money spent , $106k of shareholder funds went to an entity which Kate is a director ?

“The amount of payments to related parties and their associates disclosed in section 6.1 of Appendix 5B accompanying this report was approximately $130,000. This consisted of payments to Directors totalling $24,000 for directors’ fees, superannuation and company secretarial fees,as well as payments to Target Exploration Pty Ltd (an entity of which Ms KateStoney is a director) of approximately $106,000 for exploration management,technical consulting services, and corporate and administrative services.”

On the financials just checked ASIC definition of insolvency which is “Insolvency is when a company or person can't pay debts when theyare due” HOR’S leader Kate , being a qualified accountant i assume is well aware of this , so assume that the S1.6m borrowings reported as currentliabilities in the half year accounts must be on terms which are very generous ?

Cap raise incoming ? further shareholder dilution ?

Many questions for this company and its leader ? i will continue to watch , seems to have potential but question if this can be realised with current leadership.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.126M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 380000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 147319 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.