BUX 11.5% 11.5¢ buxton resources limited

Thanks mate. I think that refers to the Nova-Bollinger deposit...

1. 9,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2467
    Thanks mate. I think that refers to the Nova-Bollinger deposit itself. However IGO continues to refer to further deposits in the vicinity and on IGO land as growth for 'Nova'
    Example Silver Knight recently acquired from Creasy only 35km away.

This from IGO website

"Growth Strategy

As part of our Nova growth strategy, IGO has been seeking opportunities to extend mine life through exploration and the development of resources in close proximity to the Nova infrastructure. In July 2021, IGO and entities controlled by the Creasy Group, agreed to a transaction whereby IGO acquired the Silver Knight Project, a nickel‑copper‑cobalt sulphide discovery made by the Creasy Group in 2015, which is located just 35km northeast of Nova.

The acquisition of Silver Knight provides IGO with the opportunity to develop an open-pit mining operation which will provide supplementary ore feed to Nova and thereby extend Nova’s current mine life. A Feasibility Study is currently being prepared, and pending Board approval, IGO expects first ore to Nova from Silver Knight in 2025.

In addition to the defined resource at Silver Knight, the tenements acquired from the Creasy Group contain several high-priority exploration targets which our team is prioritising as part of our broader exploration program on the Fraser Range Project."

Hence my thoughts were 5 thru 8 years life, as a data input for any DD.

We need news out of Dogleg - remember Nova started up as similar intercepts as at dogleg - used the last of the cash in Sirius' war chest too !!

Most of all we need a discovery on 100% owned land at Copper Wolf - maybe a few holes would be needed before the phone call.
    What are your thoughts on probabilities of success there, @PilbaraPaul ?? Thanks.

All just IMO - not advice.

Lets just hope the boys at Bux and Novo have not lost their Mojo - whatever that means ? GL all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $19.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.5¢ $28.66K 247.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 162375 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 15311 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.5¢ 44970
Last updated 13.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
BUX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.