IMU 3.33% 5.8¢ imugene limited

Furthermore, to that timeline I think the last half of the year...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 340

Furthermore, to that timeline I think the last half of the year has been deliberately sandbagged by IMU and could contain a plethora of announcements.

You could argue that we have 4 of the biggest announcements in the history of the company due conveniently right before the AGM, plus several smaller progress announcements.

These would include

1. Oncarlytics first patient dosed

2. Chekvacc data at ESMO

3. Hervaxx Next Herizon data at ESMO

4. Vaxxinia data at SITC

Add to this Vaxxinia IT Cohort 4 Escalation, Vaxxinia Combo IT 2 Escalation

I think the most simplistic and accurate sign that we could have ever been given is “sell when Paul sells and buy when Paul buys”. I think people forget that these guys are on the inside and have more information hen anyone else in the industry.

I think people forget that he was first an investment banker, secondary and stockbroker and then thirdly a bio science investor.

PH has just invested $200k, he hasn’t done this just to double his money, he is looking to 50x or 100x his money. He doesn’t need $400k that’s chump change to him.

I forget who mentioned it but I think this could be right out of the Paul Hopper VLA playbook, for those who don’t remember please refer to the links below.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-29-6m-equity-placement-to-lepu-medical-group-of-china.3946949/

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-msd-and-viralytics-announce-acquisition-agreement.4033624/

VLA raised $30m to Chinese invests 1 monthbefore they were sold for $500m to Merck at a 13% dilution. You can’t tell methat PH didn’t know that he was going to sell his product for $500m a monthbefore the ASX announcement happened. If history is to repeat itself, I’m happywith the current dilution if we are about to sell or license one of ourproducts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.002(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $424.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ $1.330M 22.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30894 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 1696186 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.49 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ 7219105
Last updated 15.59pm 11/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.