ICG 0.00% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

The discussions over the last few days on the unfortunate ban...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 347

The discussions over the last few days on the unfortunate ban on the good Dr from the HC threads has taken away from what I thought was a good announcement from the company on Frewena Fable. In an attempt to get people talking about the announcement I will pose the question;

Do the Alpaca Army and Tamborine targets represent thenext Mega Target for the company?

Our Mt Lamb Mega target was defined as covering an area of 10km x 25km

This week’s announcement for Frewena Fable identified 4 RP-FF targets and the opening highlight line in the announcement stated;

‘Frewena Fable’s Tamborine and Alpaca Hill Prospectsoff-set from, but potentially linked to, the RP-FF-series of independent targets’

To support the “Yes’ case for a mega target, I refer to the Final Report for the AMAGRAD GDC Program lodged by the company in January 21 over Frewena Far East and Frewena Fable. The report is publicly available and I have included the following excerpts and images from the report

“Regional gravity data over Frewena Fable is too low resolution for detailed interpretation on a target scale; however, a broad moderate tenor gravity feature is evident under EL 31974 as shown in Figure 13. This feature appears to show internal variability of intensity and hosts the Th-U-topography anomalies.

The regional gravity feature is also potentially identifiable in AEM data as displayed by the conductivity cross section in Figure 14. Between points A and B along flightline 1180002 (in Figures 13 and 14), a fault bound block is noted. While this is not a conclusive observation, the apparent coincidence seen in two different datasets is encouraging and suggests the gravity feature in not simply Phanerozoic shale and limestone.

In order to advance understanding of Frewena Fable geology and mineral potential, an interpretation of ASTER satellite data by an external consultant was commissioned.
    This interpretation highlighted the potential for significant hydrothermal alteration, conductivity anomalies, and possible sulfide bodies within Frewena Fable over an area 30km by 15km in size. Prominent mineral species interpreted to possibly occur include: bornite, chalcopyrite, pyrite, quartz, kaolinite, Mg-chlorite, illite, and K-feldspar (Pendock, 2019a).”

The ASTER image of Frewena Fable was included in my last post so I will not replicate it here. Figures 13 and 14 are shown below.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3370/3370617-ea37330afe6b2d63eee2813123c3ba20.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3370/3370619-2901cdabfa8658a15e37803948b57f5e.jpg

The scale on Figure 13 would indicate the A-B cross section to be approximately 10 km wide and with an area of hydrothermal alteration measuring 30km x 15km.

I look forward to peoples’ input on whether this is/isn’t a potential mega target.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 731619 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 308191 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.