ICG 0.00% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

So ends a long story.Former MD Ross brought the Peruvian assets...

1. 10,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2520
    So ends a long story.

Former MD Ross brought the Peruvian assets (as they existed then) to Condor and received ~20 mill shares. So did his offsiders some of whom sat on the new board with him.
    Condor changes name to Inca (the name of Ross' old company) - Dingo gets forgotten - has Ni IMO.

Many CRs and much drilling was done into targets illustrated by highly artistic and imaginative geological cross sections. Was there somewhere in the boardroom, a large box of coloured pencils?

The most supportive shareholder Group ever to exist on ASX (IMHO) was formed under Dr J's care, and huge drilling was done.
    There follows the worst run of bad luck (OK, it could be bad judgement - you decide) and Inca, like an old limp bull was never able to drill the vital spot.

Now we sell for two bucks, but most important release ourselves from any ongoing liability - and get a 2% royalty.

I like royalities - and that's the only thing to like that comes out of that story.

Finally I inform you that Inca Bar (tapas and tequila) on River Esplanade Mooloolaba finally opened on Saturday night to much gay and noisy revelry.
    Over years we have watched many small businesses come and go on those premises - but Inca Bar might have the makings of fame and fortune.
    A new start there, and I think for our Inca too, where JE will surely bring us our much belated fame and fortune.

https://www.facebook.com/p/Inca-Tapas-Bar-61556146508227/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.698K 242.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 242171 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4028707 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.