MSB 0.00% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Hi @dolcevita, I think you may have misunderstood me there....

1. 1,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3045
    Hi @dolcevita,

I think you may have misunderstood me there. Sorry if it was confusing. I meant 'feed' the short sellers by only buying shares on-market from persons that are driving the price down BELOW a capital raise price set by the company.

A prospective shareholder doesn't need any other reference point in my opinion - the company itself has put its stake in the ground at 30c. But there are other stakes' if needed e.g. the placement - at 30c - and the insto entitlement offer - also at 30c.

So, when the company is saying clearly to ordinary shareholders 'feed me please (so I can survive & be good for you long-term), I do think there is only one reason that a prospective buyer would ignore the request & buy below that price i.e. for very short-term gain. Doing that is IMO treating the company, its needs, its vision, its plans, and (I dare say) a holders own hopes for a future with the same company (e.g. dividends) as pretty much nothing - yes, it doesn't make sense to me to come onto this HC forum, beat one's chest, & say 'it's all on you company!' and then ignore the company's own request & go down to the market & fund the people destroying the company's share capital. Go figure.

Of course, it's even more cynical (if not completely hypocritical) to complain on HC about ANY shareholder working the short side, & then when the company says I'm not taking short-sellers money first, I'd rather have ordinary shareholders money, say out loud 'other shareholders can fund the company', ignore the request & head down to "feed" the ambitions of those same short-sellers.

You make your bed, you lie in it.

Cheers
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.267B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.13 $1.13 $1.06 $12.24M 11.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32118 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.12 21178 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.10
  Change
0.000 ( 2.07 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.12 $1.12 $1.06 1826006
Last updated 15.59pm 31/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.