PC1 0.00% 0.0¢ plus connect limited

Light advertising on face book achieves 4200 views with 190 hits...

1. 2,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Light advertising on face book achieves 4200 views with 190 hits just over 4% spend $5.00 per day ...if that turned into conversions that's $ 38,000
    Per week , Small potatoes ...but imagine 5 locations with saturation of 35 million people at each location 4% is well on the way to some serious coin.
    Can you afford not to take a chance on this app. "go fund me " Hit the button. "DIY heaven for house flippers." The app has not been released from agents yet but is well documented through Google. Still waiting on fast track for Entrepreneurs nz ,angel investors...Why should they help you lot ?YOU should really stump up with some funds...Trying to help you gain some lost money back......ASX PC1 shareholders need to respond.. No big deal for me I can walk away.
    51% of the company no matter what and 51% of the votes with no underhand deals by any major shareholders....$1.00 for paul crossins full shareholding 100-1 dilution. My intention is to use profits to generate better stability by asset purchases. ( No body else in this space).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PC1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.