ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

I was reflecting on how Mix&Go could go from being critical to...

1. 63 Posts.
    I was reflecting on how Mix&Go could go from being critical to the operation of the POC1 device to ...inconsequential.
    Reminds me of a totally fake and made up anecdote that I will share as a form of catharsis and self-indulgence for all the tweets and tooting trains I've had to put up with reading about over the years.

Back in the year 2000 there was a guy called , I dunno, let's call him Jeff. Anyway young Jeff had a wunderkind inventor friend who had invented an electronic boomerang to play Marine Boy as a kid. Jeff was fascinated by the boomerang and thought it would have a lot of commercial applications in the future. "Well you could sell it to the military I guess as a weapon to knock people's heads off", suggested his friend. Jeff nodded and wrote "Bioseparations" in his notebook and convinced his friend to give him the boomerang. As fate would have it many years later the now adult Jeff read about Microsoft developing something called the Xbox and remembered the electronic boomerang he had in the garage. Jeff heads out to Seattle and meets with the head of Xbox Product Development (lets call him Philip). "Pretty interesting", says Philip looking over the boomerang. "I'll send it to the lab boys. We'll get back to you", he tells Jeff.

The lab boys are excited. "The Shane Warne Boomerang game is pretty sucky. With this we might just be able to get it to work!" they tell Philip. "Might be able to use it with our flagship Tony Hawk Frisbee game too!"

Philip rings Jeff. "I'll have my lab boys call you to work on integration. One more thing. You're going to need to test it with your own... lemme see here ... something called a Sciflex Arrayer. No, I have no idea what that is. But it sure sounds expensive hahaha!"

Jeff could see it all fall into place. The electronic boomerang was going to be a game changer.

The rest as they say is history. Shane Warne Boomerang never got out of Beta and rumour has it Tony Hawk threw his shoulder out during the motion capture so they ended up launching the Xbox with Halo instead.

Jeff rang his friend. "Want your boomerang back?"

"You keep it. Truth is it used to cost me a fortune in batteries"

Jeff''s eyes brightened. An idea was forming. "Batteries" he whispered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.