GNM 0.00% 1.1¢ great northern minerals limited

Here is my view on 249D and the people behind it A huge...

1. 1,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Here is my view on 249D and the people behind it
    A huge RESPECT!!! To @Pinkie38 GB and the 5 names on the form announced on 28th
    Not sure why “the first base” has called it “invalid” we are to find out soon and see further steps

The SP plunge in the last 3 months, the 2 CRs the way OHD turned and generally heavy disappointment from shareholders lossing hard earned money on poor management has been the result of the 249D and yes RESPECT to people ready to put other day to day activities aside and to put time and resources in putting together a 249D good on them “The message has been heard” we now see management realise a dramatic change in management is a must and we have seen it as a positive in yesterday’s announcement
    The message it’s been bring new young experienced people in management we see 2 new names appointed
    We are to see what follows from here regarding the follow up on “invalid”?!! 249D
    I one have high respect for this people because they done everything to help our share value from further plunge and GOOD ON THEM they deserve a big RESPECT from all holders
    Yes fair enough not in the interest of the ones in direct contact with the two directors proposed to step down, but hey it was for a positive outcome and turn

Many questions are not answered and things are from good and clear but let’s see what the two new names CM and AW bring as a chance in management approach from now on

Once again a big RESPECT and you fellow holders have my support in all you have done for the 249D move and I guess it’s far from over.....

I personally am also very thankful to see yesterday a turn in sentiment in Market towards GPP and am determined to support anything that restores share value

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.701M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 429796 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 824109 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.