RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Woke up this morning From the strangest dream I was in the...

1. 588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Woke up this morning
    From the strangest dream
    I was in the biggest army
    The world has ever seen
    We were marching as one
    On the road to the Holy Grail

Started out
    Seeking fortune and glory
    Its a short song but it's a
    Hell of story, when you
    Spend your lifetime trying to get
    Your hands on the Holy Grail

I've always loved this song by one of my favorite bands of the 80s, Hunters & Collectors. At this very moment it reminds me of our Resapp.

We Hunted America. We Collected they're data. But the Holy Grail (FDA) has alluded us. Yes, we failed. But we are not losers. We gave it a red hot go. The best hospitals in the world in Cleveland and Massachusetts accepted our challenge Screenshot_20200315-094053.png Unfortunately we came up short this week and our SP has been hammered. Expect the unexpected Brian told us. He was right. Our USA results were OK, but not as stellar as our Aussie study. I don't think the first stuff up helped our cause either. On reflection the following Resapp announcement warned us all. I'm not confident they will change there mind either

20200315_101612.png But our Brian @MrBiotech also reminded us last October that we didn't need the FDA approval and that the CE ,TGA and OSA that we have in the bag are enough to see strong revenue down the track. But how far away are we you say ?

I listened to the conference call yesterday. I applaud Tony for the immediate response and answering shareholders concerns. Congrats go out to @whitehorse @Dhm and @RudeeOne for asking the hard questions. Yes, i know who you are and i had quite a chuckle myself listening in. I DON'T THINK TONY WAS LAUGHING THOUGH. I noted Morgans absence, but am happy with the CR they recently completed. Very timely in hindsight. Furthermore I'm pleased that our head cheerleaders Red and Clarkie have not abondoned ship this time around . The first time felt like a kick in the guts. This time around around felt like a kick in the nuts. Maybe next time we need a kick in the head to knock some sense into us. Lol

As for the peeps for whom decided our fate on the FDA decision i will leave you with this line from the above song

There'd be nothing left to plunder
    When we stumbled on the Holy Grail

Cheerio Rappers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.