BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

Ann: Investor Presentation 121 Mining Investment APAC, page-8

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    Exciting times ahead by the looks of things.

$29m left in the kitty although as they have long mentioned, the recent raise would get us through to the DFS and the final decision to mine. All things considered these reports and projects are often very very costly exercises so it doesn’t come as no big surprise.

The other thing to remember is that once Bardoc is mining it will likely be very very very profitable so you can see it either way. I’m more of a glass half full man myself so I think we are taking enormous strides at the moment and am very optimistic about what we may find with the current 40,000m drill campaign as well as the pit optimisations within the DFS come next year.

There has been a plethora of articles about Bardoc as of late and I’ve noticed that appear to be doing more marketing on social media platforms. Of course none of that seems to have generated anything of substance yet but give it time and Bardoc will be noticed by the right individuals and companies.

Still a market Cap of $135m with 3m resource and a soon to be 1m reverse mine plan. Hard to comprehend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.