ANR 2.50% 3.9¢ anatara lifesciences ltd

Ann: Investor Presentation and Strategy Update, page-4

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    At last. Some clarity from the company. And the presentation is great as well as the strategic direction. Bravo (and I mean that).
    I do however have to ask why did this take so long to be articulated post the Zoetis announcement? The fallout that followed and consequent decimation of market cap could have been greatly circumvented with an announcement such as we have had today. It feels like Mel Bridges' departure left the remaining Board members wondering about such things as "succession planning" and "strategy". Perhaps Dr Bridges as Executive Chairman held all of these duties without oversight. However his retirement was foreseeable as was Anatara's future beyond the Zoetis deal (which was in negotiation post option uptake in 2016).
    The GaRP program started last year so the name is new but its existence not so. What I'm saying is most of the update ought to have been well advanced prior to the Zoetis deal. The choice of the IBS IBD pathway has been made presumably following encouraging data from the Melbourne laboratory. With this direction set the board will now seek a CEO with the skills and background to execute and drive Anatara's future. I'm hoping "communication skills" is on the job description.
    Finally, I believe the company still has huge upside and I have added to my holdings substantially over the last few months, I'm just not sure I should have had the opportunity to do so at bargain prices.
    Keep the faith.
    Redtank.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $7.455M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.9¢ $780 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 65777 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 85129 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.