GER 0.00% 5.4¢ greenearth energy limited

Page 11 and 12 of the Presentation released today really...

1. 1,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Page 11 and 12 of the Presentation released today really highlight the growth potential of this stock going forward.

On page 11 we can see that the average value of sites won in 2015 was $34,000. In 2016 that figure has increased to $463,000 per site.

Even more striking is the sales pipeline, also cited on the same page, which in 2015 stood at just over $20 million, but in the here and now of 2016 it sits at greater than $250 million AUD.

Put the above sales pipeline of greater than $250 million AUD and compare that to the current market cap of $20 million and you can see how undervalued GER is, yet alone considering what NewCO2Fuels is going to be worth.

Then on page 12 we had a figure of Vivid Industrial only tapping into 2.3% of the top 6 multi-site target customers. Recent contract wins were cited at $2.2 million with a sales pipeline under negotiation of $8.6 million and$84.2 million identified in total among these top six customers alone.

In Australia, Vivid Industrial has a shot at getting a chunk of the segment of the market they are targeting, cited at 41% of a $2.6 billion market, while globally the figure rises to 44% of a $110 billion market opportunity.

GER, through its Vivid Industrial business is worth many multiples of the current share price going forward in its own right with anything from NewCO2Fuels providing the icing on the cake.

If I have said it once I have said it a thousand times, GER with a market cap of $20 million and a share price of 7c is dirt cheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.