CL8 0.00% 1.7¢ carly holdings limited

Sounds like its getting relaunched with a new name.. 'Rentoid to...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Sounds like its getting relaunched with a new name..

'Rentoid to be re-launched with a new brand'

Some interesting things to take note of but there are some formatting / text allignment mistakes in the presentation that should have been picked up before putting this out (unless it's only on my computer), comes across a bit shoddy to me... I am recruiting Digital Marketing people at the moment and our Head of Marketing would look at this and would question them on why would you put this out without it being 100% perfect.

The presentation also mentions 880 vehicles listed as of July 31st (on page 14) but then on page 17 it says we had 883 as of the 30 June 2016, don't know if that is a mistake and its meant to be July 2016 or we had a loss of 3 vehicles in July?

On Page 28 for Rentoid - Planned website build will leverage existing technology platform to expedite launch and improve scalability

So they haven't even started developing the new site yet? It would be good to get more details about exactly where they are at with this, are they developing a new site from scratch?

The new market ($8bn) they have identified sounds intriguing considering that they see DMC as $3.4bn + and Rentoid $12bn +market opportunities in Australia..

On page 16 they have the Nissan logo along with LDV, I didn't know we were working with them.

CL8 for me is like Homer and that purple sandwich, I just can't say no and get rid of it, there is always something there that keeps me coming back much to the detriment of my partner who i'll call Marge..
    homer.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.562M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43880 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 604165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.