WBT 1.80% $2.26 weebit nano ltd

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-61

1. 6,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2368
    I didn't take notes, but the main bit of news I took away from the meeting was about the vote outcome. Coby seemed very keen to acknowledge the efforts of the retail investors in supporting the company on this issue. (I think I heard the vote for Dadi was in the eighty percentile ?) Once again, I enjoyed Coby's presentation, the guy is really passionate about his ReRam devices, the market opportunity, his company, and his staff (especially the R&D techs with "PhD's in ReRam"), though I thought he mainly stuck to the script by talking about issues that are familiar to most investors that are closely following the WBT story. Perhaps a couple of minor titbits that I wasn't aware of - on the "not price sensitive" labelling of their DB HiTek ann, he mentioned WBT had been exchanging communications with the ASX for a week prior, with an expection of a price-sensitive ann, then the ASX emailed WBT just prior to market opening to say they'd changed their minds (so no chance for anyone to change this outcome). He also mentioned several times that he thinks WBT are now the leader in the Re-Ram space, there are 3 other players they know about (none has WBT's capabilities ?). He mentioned 4DS and their megabit array news, and said WBT had reached that stage in 2018. Skywater got mentioned a few times too - they've employed a new COO who intends to work to update their library of tech modules (?) which was the cause of the delays in signing customers that wanted to use WBT's ReRam. Finally, Dadi wasn't at the meeting today, I think I heard at the start that he also had a visa problem.

All IMHO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.26
Change
0.040(1.80%)
Mkt cap ! $426.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.27 $2.32 $2.22 $1.326M 586.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72626 $2.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.29 9298 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.26
  Change
0.040 ( 1.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.28 $2.32 $2.22 74751
Last updated 15.59pm 06/06/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.