DXB 10.2% 54.0¢ dimerix limited

So assuming you are asking this in all earnestness (which I find...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    So assuming you are asking this in all earnestness (which I find hard to believe), here goes. If it makes sense let me know

Steroids and Immunosuppresants (rituximab) are used to blunt the immune response causing the FSGS. The reason these drugs are used is because there are no other options available in FSGS and in many other disorders/diseases (ITP etc). So blunting the immune response slows the disease process but at the cost of all the adverse effects what steroids have on the human body. I trust you either know them, if not a quick google search will update you on what long term steroids do to your body.

Now coming back to your question on the chemokine receptors. Yes there have been failed trials for drugs targeting the chemokine receptors. But in the case of DMX-200, its clubbed with irbesartan. Now I am no expert but try and stay with me on this one.....Tachyphylaxis is the down regulation of the receptor response in relation to a drug. Why the previous chemokine drugs failed was because of the down regulation of the receptor response. In the case of the dimeric trial, irbesartan has shown to reduce the chemokine response (happy to send you papers), so when you club this with DMX 200, the need for a larger dose is perhaps negated (my opinion only).
    Now let's think about renal transplants: ask your buddy about the waiting lists and the costs and the immunosuppressants the patients go onto for life post transplants. It's not a great place to be for any uremic patient. If you have an option to help minimise/negate the need for a transplant for 10-15 years to never of the matter of fact, would you not take it? Or would you prefer to go onto steroids and immunosuppressants and perhaps get every life threatening infection from immunosuression and not to mention the devastating effect of steroids on your body? Answer this question honestly.

Either way, I am certain I am wasting my time even typing this to you as you are so fixated on being right that you don't want to know what the reality is. To each his own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.0¢
Change
0.050(10.2%)
Mkt cap ! $296.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 55.0¢ 49.5¢ $3.604M 6.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5607 53.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 29997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
54.0¢
  Change
0.050 ( 9.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
50.0¢ 55.0¢ 49.5¢ 4345620
Last updated 15.59pm 06/06/2024 ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.