AVL 0.00% 1.7¢ australian vanadium limited

I'm sorry but get a grip!! Love to see you do the job or have...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    I'm sorry but get a grip!! Love to see you do the job or have gotten it to where it is - which is well down the path to production ... it is NOT NOWHERE!! To say this project "...never seem to actually move forward" is a ridiculous comment at best! This project will have its day - if you are not happy as a shareholder then sell out and stop whinging and chalk it up to a bad decision on YOUR part! Go where the projects are perfect for your expectations - without any challenges or obstacles - surely they exist?!

Yes its a frustrating delay and unfortunate that the BFS has to be updated under the combined company & tenements now but it is 100% reasonable and a necessity that it is done. It is UNreasonable NOT to EXPECT that and whinge about it!

It couldn't be a much more difficult time than the last 3-4 years to be getting funding for such a project thanks to global issues economically and politically. They need a faultless plan to present and that does take time and resources to do BUT they also have the benefit of this now being a more significant player in the global Vanadium market thanks to the merger. The AVL & TMT management team have a wealth of knowledge in hand and plenty of energy to get this to production. The V2O5 production plant is a great strategic vehicle that attracted industry and government attention and potentially a local market hub for other companies to use.

Lets also not forget AVL is actually debt free at the moment. Yes this has meant a lot of CRs resulting in many shares but that can be managed later. To be able to start from a zero debt position is very positive for financiers, be they banks, government or other...

Its easy to throw stones but those in glass houses should not ...

All my own opinion, make yours based on your own RESEARCH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $146.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $231.7K 13.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 5905262 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 8046110 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 6617690
Last updated 15.48pm 30/05/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.