RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Hi all Listened into the investor presentation by Tony. He is...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Hi all
    Listened into the investor presentation by Tony. He is obligated as it is one of the conditions set by Pfizer to support this deal so he has to keep spitting out the words " we believe that this is in the best interests for our shareholders" as there are risks associated with taking this to market on our own dime. I for one I'm happy to continue taking the risks.. this is a speculative company that I have invested in after all if I wanted to invest in a blue chip I would have!

It is expected that an FDA decision on Sleep Check to be received this month... IMO if we get the green light then this means the rest of our core technology has a much better chance to obtain FDA as well.. This means again we will be undervalued. Most companies share prices significantly increase on the back of FDA clearance!

Tony also mentioned that the business is carrying on as usual. Revenue still coming in from various partnerships.

The clinical validation study results due out Monday as the Indian and US trials have been continuing since March. There are currently 300 positive cases 1000 negative cases. The preliminary data set was run via two fold process. Traditionally in the past the prospective study results have been very similar to the preliminary data Tony stated! We're very likely to receive results on par to the preliminary data IMO, especially considering that we are testing this alongside the Gold Standard PCR which already is near 100% accurate. IMO we are likely to be trading above $0.20 on Monday.

Tony also stated that they will continue to support the bid on the absence of a superior bid offer, of course he has to say this. There are likely others that they are in discussions with but nothing has eventuated at this stage.. IMO competing bidders are probably waiting for the clinical validation study results read out and or the independent expert report which we should receive next month in the mail out..

In summary I highly doubt that $0.21 is the final offer this is honestly Just The Beginning in my opinion, still a long way to go before Pfizer or a competing bidder satisfies my sell out price and I'm sure the majority shareholders feel the same way.. things are going to get very interesting from now.. also how could I forget - the extra PR we are going to receive next week is going to be massive!!

The board are in favour but it is up to us shareholders at the end of the day!!!

HOLDING STRONG AND VOTING NO!

Long live ResApp Health!

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.