RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

My thought exactly! This technology is too HOT! Right space,...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    My thought exactly!
    This technology is too HOT! Right space, right time! Telehealth is booming, COVID is still running a muck. There should be other multinational corporations willing to dip their hands deep into their pockets. In my opinion this won't be limited to pharmaceutical Giants I think technology Giants could also get involved in a full blown bidding war for this company! AI is the future. ResApp is a world leader in acoustic epidemiology using nothing but a smartphones microphone to collect cough signatures and then provide a accurate diagnosis pretty much instantly, with no additional hardware required, the only company in the world with a significant pre COVID -19 data set of respiratory signatures, trained and trialled, put through the blender, have been granted appropriate approvals by the TGA, CE certification as a stand-alone device to diagnose upper and lower respiratory disease with very high levels of accuracy such as Asthma bronchiolitis, pneumonia, croup, COPD and even sleep apnea and soon COVID if we do not get swallowed up first.

People we need to think about this logically I don't believe an extensive double-blind clinical trial will be required in the US for COVID, look back at the sleep apnea study ResApp performed using the Gold Standard Polysomnography test. When Tony had a pre-submission meeting with the FDA regarding Sleep apnea the FDA did not request a study to be done on their home soil like they did with DX. With respiratory ailments doctors do things differently over in the US compared to what they do here in Australia, with the exception of COVID-19 hence why we had to go through a different level of testing phases IMO. With COVID the Gold Standard is the PCR test just like it is here in Australia, just like testing for sleep apnea. Although the COVID -19 results coming out on Monday are not that from a double-blind clinical trial but from a clinical validation study I tend to believe that this will warrant enough evidence to be able to submit to the FDA for emergency authorisation meanwhile a small double-blind study can be conducted here in Australia to the expense of whom ever wants to partner up with us and I'm sure there will be many LINING UP!

I am ignoring the marketing regurgitation Tony is spinning as a puppet from Pfizer. He has to spin this web, he is in between a rock and a hard place IMO I don't think he believes it. I know I don't I see through this vomit..

We are holding the keys here and I for one am not giving up my set without a fight! I would love to see a partnership agreement form at the end of the day between a major like Pfizer but do we shareholders have it in us to fend off the big boys takeover offers?! I am sure there are many circling and getting ready to pounce like a lion to a wildebeest. Perhaps some of these big boys below:

Screenshot_20220618_090029.jpg

Screenshot_20220618_085904.jpg

Or perhaps some tech Giants might also step-in like Apple, Johnson and Johnson, Google, Amazon, Microsoft to name a few. In any case I am holding strong and not giving up for peanuts this company is worth much, much more. Each to their own but I know I will be doing my part to vote a big fat NO TO 20.7! Not enough IMO!!

Cheers

Red bar
    Last edited by Red bar: 18/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.