RNE 12.5% 0.7¢ renu energy limited

Ann: Issue of Executive Equity Incentives, page-4

1. 2,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 528
    Gedday @jferraz,
    Can I ask you to consider your comments based on my inderstanding?
    Up until 2015, GDY Share Price reflected Geothermal activities. GDY acquired Quantum Power in 2015 which then led into Goulburn Meat Works Project, this being the first in the company diversifying into Bioenergy.
    In January 2015 the SP was already at 3 cents.
    To say from $1 to pittance doesn’t really reflect what has happened in the Bioenergy/Solar PV arm of the business.

I have my own gripes with GDY for how Geothernal Hot Rocks saw SP go above $2 to then dwindle away to a pittance.
    Habanero power produced was and will be the most expensive Electricity the Innaminka Pub will ever use. Proof of Concept but expensive as hell.
    Bioenergy... a project on the ground in operation and performance is better than expected as stated in Annual Report therefore proved to be commercially cost effective and viable.
    We were all disappointed with Hot Rocks, I’ve put Geothermal to bed just as RNE management have.

What do I expect from this company,
    Now we are on a different horse and am going to say again what I’ve been saying this past months.
    Im expecting 2019 to be successful in that RNE Share Price will eclipse the 2015 levels based on expected generation level by end of 2019 approximately doubling from now.
    Selling assets in the minds of management fast tracked this progress. Whether we agree with that or not we can argue until end of next week. Selling assets, CR’s, Placements... money needs come from somewhere.
    Alternative.. sell up and go fishing!

All IMO and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.083M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.941K 403.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1514367 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1758135 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 12.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 15423
Last updated 15.51pm 04/06/2024 ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.