TON 7.69% 1.4¢ triton minerals ltd

Having read through most of the posts today and evaluating the...

1. 193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Having read through most of the posts today and evaluating the news today this has to be the most positive announcement made today since Triton’s inception.

I did indicate a few weeks ago that there was Chinese positioning going on here but didn’t expect a large SOE coming in to take out the Chinese minnow.

No disrespect to STM as they have been a very supportive Chinese partner and without them we wouldn’t be in this fortunate position as we are now.
    This move today by Jinan gives me the impression that they want to also take advantage of Nicanda Hill and asks the question why out neighbour was seen to be in a rush with their latest financing?

Why purchase off someone else when you can go mine it yourself ? This is what the Chinese do

For Jinan in general it’s not about how much profit they
    extract from NH but more to the fact of security of supply to all of their value add items.

The eventual opening up of NH as I’m sure this is also in on the cards on development along with Ancuabe will add further uncertainties for our neighbour who are already struggling to realise a profit on the basket cost of
    materials.

This could be a soon to be shift that will have Credit Suisse and Macquarie scratchings their heads.

I wonder what there sector expert Micheal Sliver-Friski makes now of this possible dilemma?

For them and their institutional backers it’s about mining and making money for shareholders and not so for a State owned enterprise as we have in Jinan.

In short, great work by our Ton Board of Directors.

We are now dancing with the Dragons Jaded

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $21.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $6.327K 479.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 317875 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 150000
Last updated 12.20pm 16/05/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.