BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Hi AT79...Raining again, so in self- imposed house arrest, not a...

1. 214 Posts.
    Hi AT79...Raining again, so in self- imposed house arrest, not a lot for an old Turkey to do except 'Muse'..... only about 20 months (nov '15 ) since board spill?... For mine, this quarterly & with 20/20 'hindsight' now allows for a proper understanding of what the BDR situation really actually was in 2015.... there's a very fine line in managing a Public Co & the many & varied Legalities thereto attached to any given scenario (albeit abused by many with apparent impunity) ....any report along these lines within the first 2 qtrs of 2016, then we'd still be seeing the Receiver Buzzards sucking the juice from BDR's remaining bones...SJ's record speaks for itself since, so no point revamping....

In short ('tho I tend to ramble) & at risk of a volley of criticism (of no never mind) I tip my hat to SJ for surreptitiously managing the Co to the point where I view this Report as the actual DAY 1 of the new Management that took over in Dec 2015.... He's brought the Co to a relatively soft landing on a pretty decent launching pad... sure, there's been, debt, dilution, disillusion etc. etc. but this now appears to me to be better habitat than what ought to have been the memorial scrap heap.... think on it a little...we got a man who's CV screamed of kudu's on all fronts & facets of mining, but I would also suggest that his CV now ought to reflect his skill set of knowing how to 'MINE' the Soph. investors!!!... which has delivered us an operation with a huge, largely unexplored tenement & plenty of proven reserves...Gold is where you find it & I think there's a nugget in the Boardroom....I would also suggest that this Quarterly is the forerunner of what will continue to be deliberate 'performance understatements'....with the qualifier SJ, 'show me up & mine will be the first Brick 'thru your window'....

Takes years to build a viable mining (any) business, investors will hold for at least a year, speculators for less, the choice simply being the sentiments & the eye of the beholder, but certainly all rank equal....Ahhh a Dark Rum & coke commeth...to a toast....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.