SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Takes only a few minutes ... 1. It's in their contract, ergo...

1. 10,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3522
    Takes only a few minutes ...

1. It's in their contract, ergo they deserve it and we have to pay it when deal post deal closing ... ergo not in the proforma ... why bring it up?

2a. Again its in the employment contract. Obviously deserved. I mean clearly this gig is hard work and $400K for producing a trickle of oil just aint right. If only I was given more capital I could have made it work (that is after raises all round and farting around in other projects to pass the time (e.g. Cane Creek)

2b. Can't believe you would even ask. $400K surely that's obvious.

3. Not sure ... sounds like a CFO type question. Where is she.

4. Mate, who reads this stuff to that level of granularity. FIIK.

5. Ridiculous question. My strategy, my plan. Mate, there's more to a company than shareholders. Look at my legacy. You ain't seen nothin' yet. B-b-b-baby, you just ain't seen n-n-nothin' yet. Here's something that you never gonna forget. You ain't been around. You don't know what nothing is. In fact you can't handle nothing. Nothing that comes around goes around. Don't you know nothing. Money for Nothing. Nothing lasts forever. Nothing else matters. Nothing to regret. Nothing holding me back. You are nothing but trouble.  Let me be clear
    upload_2018-8-9_18-10-19.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.