AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

"You know I used to credit you with a wee dram of intellect but...

1. 11,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    "You know I used to credit you with a wee dram of intellect but the quotes you have posted on both this and the WRM forum gives me greater doubts.I stand by those 3 quotes, they are not contradictory and certainly not dishonest. If you don't get it then it's your grade 3 level comprehension skills under question."

After the long winded ad hominin I expected an explanation as to how it was not contradictory, but true to form you left the actual explanation out and relied completely on the ad hominin. I am not surprised as its not possible to explain, so you rely on other underhanded tactics.

"As for the regional drilling I would prefer they choose 1 prospect and sink the 4 holes into it. A random 4 holes has little chance of success, imo."

So you weaselled out of the cost argument and pivoted to the chance of success, I am not surprised and completely predictable. Post #: 55165764

"Your constant references to MBK is a prime example of schadenfreude and fits well with the character traits you display."

My apt references to the "expert" pick MBK shows my contempt of hypocrites.

Last edited by vertigo: 10/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.