ARL 0.00% 85.0¢ ardea resources limited

Wow, seems like it has been forever since I have been on...

1. 1,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Wow, seems like it has been forever since I have been on hotcopper. Hope all are well.

it must be 5 years since I posted on an ARL thread and definitely no time to spruik the merits of this investment.

It looks like the 2017 all over again, however feels different this time. I agree that the government acknowledgement of project potential is great publicity, however would be nice to see them provide assistance to secure finance.

Are there any/many others that are still around since the Heron spin off? Had to remind myself how I even managed to get the original shares in 2016.

The recent spike takes me back to the excitement at the time, was my first trading 1000% return and whilst I locked in around 500% at the time, been free carried since my first sale, and as I said at the time, I ain't selling any more until we are bought out or get into production. Nice to see that decision has finally started to pay off.

Well done to those that stuck it out and welcome to all new holders. KNP is a amazing project and it will get into production, but these things take time.

Bob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.