ROG 0.00% 0.5¢ red sky energy limited.

Hi Grunty It sure is quiet . I am not expecting any news now...

1. 701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Hi Grunty It sure is quiet .
    I am not expecting any news now that will do much for our SP.
    They have made it clear they are still in discussions on everything . Its been 5 months since the pump shit its self and they cant even get that going . why not build second gas line so its ready when they fix the purge situation.why have they not in the last 5 months signed a contract for the drilling rig. I however think later this year it will all come together on the ground there just does not seem to be any urgency.
    Its a bit like we will do it as the cash from Yarrow comes in .
    The last for months should have given us real work progress and bottom line is they are dragging their feet.
    You would have thought prior to finding out nearly 5 months ago the pump was old and useless that they would have tested it whilst they were waiting on all the permits ?? It seems one step at a time moving forward.. They have now stated most works will not be soon and possible end of year. so other than in conversations with who knows who there's a hold up again.
    This would explain the big sell off last month and the ever floundering SP. I would like to know more about the new substantial share holder and if he will have any impact on the slow direction we are taking. And as for an Acquisition That makes my sides hurt with Laughter NOT GOING TO HAPPEN ANY TIME SOON

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.78K 1.444M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 32542893 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 59484707 92
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 1069127
Last updated 14.59pm 31/05/2024 ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.