AZY 0.00% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

so it seems. probably one diamond hole. and I really thought NEM...

1. 7,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1436
    so it seems. probably one diamond hole. and I really thought NEM will test this target with at least 2x 400m diamond holes and about 6x 250m-300m RC holes to loosely cover the area.

Even if he does stumble on potential discovery, no one will believe him - the boy that cried wolf.

the only thing going for this mob is they do drill all the time and one day may get lucky. but it won't be skills that will deliver such discovery... it will be sheer luck.

yes, the AC results are actually promising and do warrant closer grid AC drilling but that's about it. If close spaced AC holes deliver more promising results, then perhaps few 300m RC holes can tell us if there is a potential for a discovery.
    But calling it larger gold target so soon and on the back of handful of AC holes returning low grades and number of holes returning indicator minerals is really optimistic. If he called the results promising I would have argued he is on the money and there is potential for something larger.
    Then again, such interpretations are open to debate and some people will argue the opposite.

Also, is he calling for RC and/or diamond follow up drilling? Why not the cheaper AC since the current grid is so wide. Why not drill another 50-100 AC holes around the best results? Such holes will cover much wider area and could offer much better drill targets for RC and/or diamond holes. He certainly knows how to burn cash. But every now and then even the broken clock is right so he may get lucky.

all my own views and how I interpret these announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5226870 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 23197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.