AHK 0.00% 13.0¢ ark mines limited

Good morning As a patient share holder I have a few questions,...

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Good morning

As a patient share holder I have a few questions, we have spoken in the past but I feel our conversations and the current news or lack there of is becoming an issue

Please if you would not mind answearing a few questions ether via phone call or email that would be great

1. Contractor - why is nothing happening on this end, we are now almost 3 months past due for mining to commence, are you having difficulty in this area? If so why.

2. Debt funding- obviously in gold is their an interest rate attached to this funding ? If yes what rate as I'm sure the creditors are expecting activities to have commenced by this stage also.

3. If mining is not about to commence, why not ? Is their a take over offer on the table if yes can you elaborate.

I have invested substantially in this company in an attempt to garner a return I appreciate the companies efforts to minimise dilution, as such the effect is a very illiquid stock, to this effect the lack of news - silence sends shock waves thru the current investing community and as such has seen my investment decline substantially, this is of little concern to me on the premise that you as a company are acting in good faith. Assuming it is business as usual but please understand the frustration as we have not met targets and have continued to miss, any elaboration would be greatly appreciated

Regards
    Chris keast

Investor

Dear Chris,

I understand your frustrations. The directors are also shareholders.

Regrettably, the information you are seeking is all price sensitive and cannot be disclosed unless it is through a public announcement. I am sure you understand the gravity of the ASX rules.

We are pushing on all fronts as hard as we can with a view to get mining ASAP. It is a complex proposition that requires careful navigation.

We hope to be in a position to make an announcement very soon.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Regards,

Tony Corel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.208M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22000 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 35000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.