AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

As the announcement stated and you have pointed out, there are...

1. 28,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    As the announcement stated and you have pointed out, there are some, very possible, risks of the downside variety.

I have thought about it, with purpose.

Who wouldn’t?

Saying that, in my ponderings of this particular situation I have happened to notice that all information put out so far has only highlighted the negative aspects of not capitulating?

I will say that I’m greatful for this information but nobody has given a definitive timeline for how long the compulsory aquisition will take.

Vague of should I say, iffy suggestions of doom & gloom may beset me ( or anyone else) if I don’t take the offer are not very convincing.

Do I have too just suck egggs?
    If I can afford to say, I don’t give a tinkers if I have no access to selling my holding for 2 or 9 months, will I end up with anything less than you?

———

As an apart, thanks for your concern.

I will point out to you ( and MR Chapman if he happens to read this) , I have never jumped up and down saying that I will never sell!!!!

I have always said, I don’t want to sell!

I’m a fickle funster, deadly serious or I’m just an investor who has understood that I’m one of the few holdouts in a position to not care about opportunity costs?

Principles???

Are they worth money?

I’m thinking about it but you, Chappy and the powers that be will not force , cajole or impress me with the style I’ve seen.

So far

My principles have cost me before , more than once but unlike some people I was born with the procrastinator gene, I’ll wait till the death knock or even longer.

My principles have been in a fight and I’ll wait for as long as it takes.

It’s my money, my shares, my right to say get stuffed if I want.

If anyone bases their decisions on what I say? I would suggest that they have a good think about their own situation, your money and you should go with whatever is your best option.

I will

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.