AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi Zip (from somewhere in Asia ) I have zero doubt, as expressed...

1. 10,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6068
    Hi Zip (from somewhere in Asia )

I have zero doubt, as expressed a few times that they will get to 90% and that will allow them to wrap up yours and anyone else's. If no legal challenge it would usually take 1 to 2 months from what I have been able to glean through trusty Lawyer Google. I think any legal challenge would have to show cause, ie OZL or AVB committed a deception in the process etc. Easy for us all to howl against the system but proving that one is something I am yet to see anyone go near. Many have their theories (including me) but 'proof' of any wrong doing is not something I have yet seen. Breach of promise to get us in the ASX200 probably wouldn't cut it

Anyone can google "compulsory takeover rules australia" to get an overview.

As far as reasons to sell by to July 6th, given what you have said, there doesn't seem to be one. However, I believe you get the same deal. ie 0.009 OZL and 8.5c. The OZL shares will have tax relief via capital rollover regardless of your path I believe.

I like the illusion of control so I wanted mine free of any lockup. I can buy more OZL or MYL or sell everything. Choice it's a grand thing. Take care and have fun with the deliberations.

Officially a non-holder this morning...feels strange but I know where the copper went

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.